IN ORDER TO ACKNOWLEDGE THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO GIVE OF THEMSELVES IN A SPECIAL WAY BY THEIR SIGNIFICANT SERVICE TO THE SURVEYING PROFESSION
IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS RECOGNITION MEANINGFUL:
A PLSC "APPRECIATION" award is a less formal way of recognizing individuals for significant service and may be presented at any appropriate time to those persons selected in accordance with the following guidelines:
1. Shall be in the profession of surveying, or shall have significantly contributed to the profession of surveying. (Need not be registered or a member of PLSC, Inc.)
2. May be designated, at any time, by a member of the Board of Directors of PLSC, Inc., the Chair of a standing or special committee or the Chair of any special event.
typical attributes to be considered are:
- Active participation as an officer or director of the organization.
- Generous contribution to standing or special committees and related endeavors above and beyond that normally expected.
- Outstanding service to the surveying profession.
- Dedication to the development and advancement of the surveying profession.
The PLSC "APPRECIATION" award shall consist of an engraved plaque or certificate containing the PLSC logo and an appropriate inscription and shall be suitable for wall or desk display.
Amendments to this proposal shall be by the Board of Directors of PLSC, Inc.
Each PLSC Chapter will be encouraged to publicize the announcement of awards to members of their organization in their newsletter, at one of their regular meetings or by other appropriate announcement.
||Paul DeGraff, Patrick Green, Peter Krick, Rick Mason, Gaby Neunzert
||Kevin Bowman, Tony Fendick, Heather Lassner, Steve Parks
||Mike Bouchard, Bill Buntrock, Brian Dennis, Mike Greer, Peter Krick, Parker Newby, Becky Roland
||Dave DiFulvio (1994-2011), J. B. Guyton, Lisa Isom
||Douglas Berling, Michael Bouchard, Russell Clark, Michael Greer, Roger Nelson, Warren Ward
||Charles Adams, Dan Coraran